Various Artists – Must Have Classical Recordings (2018)
SACD Rip | SACD ISO | DST64 2.0 > 1-bit/2.8224 MHz | 76:15 minutes | Digital Booklet | 1,11 GB
or DSD64 2.0 (from SACD-ISO to Tracks.dsf) > 1-bit/2.8224 MHz | Digital Booklet | 3,0 GB
or FLAC (carefully converted & encoded to tracks) 24bit/96 kHz | Digital Booklet | 1,51 GB
A variety of artists, ensembles and orchestras offer music from JS Bach (Cello Suite), via Franz Schubert (String Quartet) and Nicolò Paganini to Gustav Mahler (Symphony). Altogether, as the album’s title implies: Must Have Classic Recordings. This is pure DSD recording. As no editing has been made, all the tracks on this record are heard as they were performed.
01. Rocco Filippini – JS Bach: Suite I BWV 1007 – Prélude
02. Charles Rosen – Mozart: Sonata in A minor KV 310.300d – I. Allegro maestoso
03. Salvatore Accardo, Orchestra da Camera Italiana – Beethoven: Romanza per violino e orchestra no.1 in sol magg. Op.40
04. Quartetto Accardo – Schubert: Quartett G-dur D887 in sol maggiore, Scherzo Allegro Vivace
05. Uto Ughi, I Filarmonici di Roma – Paganini: Concero in Re Min. no 4 per violino e orchestra – I. Allegro maestoso
06. Gianandrea Noseda, Filarmonica Teatro Regio Torino – Rimsky Korsakov: Shihirazade – Suite sinfonica Op. 35
07. Gianandrea Noseda, Orchestra e Coro Teatro Regio Torino – Mahler: Symphonie no.2 – Allegro maestoso
08. I Musici – Marco Enrico Bossi: Intermezzi Goldoniani op. 127 – I. Preludio e Minuetto
Conceived, Produced & Recorded by Giulio Cesare Ricci.
Valve microphones: Neumann U47, U48, M49
Mike pre-amplifers, cables (line, digital, microphone, supply): Signoricci
Recorded in stereo DSD on the Pyramix Recorder using dCS A/D and D/A converters
As no editing has been made, all the tracks on this record are heard as they were performed.
Audiophile Productions / Fonè Records Italy # SACD186.